July 18, 2012

Personal Style, No Excuses

Each week that goes by Grayson is fleshing out his personality more and more. Thankfully, I really enjoy Grayson's personality. Does any parent not like their child's personality? I would imagine that would be very difficult. Any rate, Grayson is becoming his own little man. My dad told me that Grayson is like an old man because he has figured out his style and he just rolls with it. I agree.

This morning I caught a glimpse in the rear view mirror of Grayson dancing. I had to put precaution aside and video Grayson in his element. He was in the zone, lip bite and all.


3 comments:

  1. love this! And love the fist pump:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I can't wait till you teach him the prairie dog creep! How did you manage to drive and capture this moment at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I just see this??? It is amazing! I love this guy's style too. :)

    ReplyDelete