May 8, 2012

Missing Vacation


This is the first summer in a while that I do not have a big trip to look forward to. Kind of a bummer. Actually, really a bummer. I have been thinking a lot about Colorado lately. I lived there as a kid. The last time we visited was two years ago for the wedding of one of my best friends, Morgan. Morgan just had her beautiful baby boy, Hayden, last month. What I would give to be able to go visit Morgan and her family this year!

As part of my reminiscing and daydreaming of Colorado, here are some flashback photos from two summers ago. It was such a great trip. Morgan had such a beautiful wedding.










































1 comment:

  1. I was just missing you and daydreaming about a visit from the Malutinoks.
    The picture of Grayson at the hostel is especially funny to me. He lived through a lot staying on The Hill.

    ReplyDelete