May 31, 2012

Internet Finds

The breadth of my Internet travel is shameful. I lazily stick to about a handful of sites and call it a day. Honestly, the Internet wears me out. Thankfully, I have friends who have a much more expansive approach to the Internet, and they are friends who share their knowledge. Few things excite me more than receiving an email with some fun Internet finds. My dear friend Sarah recently emailed me these videos. Why are these girls not famous? Why have these videos not gone completely viral?




4 comments:

  1. I usually dislike watching videos online (not sure why) but i really, really, enjoyed watching those girls sing! they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...love em! Cuties and I love that Lennon's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their voices are so mature. John and I agreed that they must live in New York, Soho or the Village. They are too cool for anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I agree with the other comments... and I liked the percussion gimmick a lot. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete