December 14, 2011

Transitions


My daily life has significantly changed since my previous post. I knew the change was coming, but it had not occurred yet, so I could still act like my life was always going to be as I was living it. On Sunday, December 11, I gave birth to our second child. Little Lucy Faye. When I gave birth to our first child, Grayson, my world was forever changed. There is no doubt that Lucy's arrival has forever changed my life, but the change does not feel as drastic this time. So far, at least. I know what to expect out of a newborn, and having a newborn seems a lot less daunting and time-consuming compared to our active toddler.

All this being said, I think it is safe to say that my posts will take a little diversion from being completely random in nature to being somewhat related to childbirth, family life, and all that goes down with having young kids. There are so many interesting quirks to having children that hopefully it will make for some fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment