April 12, 2012

Caught in Time


There are countless YouTube videos of babies laughing. It's a popular thing. What makes it so popular is that baby and toddler laughter is nothing short of endearing. Grayson and Lu are growing in their sibling bond. They have a relationship with each other that is unlike any of the other relationships they have. I love watching it grow. Yesterday they had an inside joke. The joke may have been that Grayson slobbered all over Lu's left eye, but I am wondering why she would think that was so funny? Whatever it was, really got both Grayson and Lu tickled. I sat in the middle of the concert of laughter and loved every second of it. 

Every now and then John and I toss around the idea of going back to the basics and turning in our iPhones. If not for my phone I would not have been able to capture this moment. So, for now, I am going to keep my phone in hand, just to be prepared. 

4 comments:

  1. That makes me happy. I love that their sibling dynamics are so fun already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my goodness! what a fantastic video. so glad you captured such a fun moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is so sweet and so fun!

    ReplyDelete