April 17, 2012

When Are You a Celebrity?

Source

The other day when I took Grayson swimming a woman told me about a man who often brings his young sons to the pool.The woman commented, "Those boys are so talented in the water! Their dad has them on YouTube - they are that talented." My response was, "Oh, wow. YouTube! They must be good." Once the words rolled out of my mouth I wondered why I was impressed by their YouTube presence. Now, I don't doubt the boys' athletic ability, but I doubt the credibility of YouTube as a measure of their success. Anyone and everyone is on YouTube. This guy is on YouTube, and he has received over 1.5 millions viewers. Why?

Do you consider YouTube to be a legit measure of making it big?

For more "vintage" media posters....
Source

Source

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment