April 9, 2012

Really? The Story is the same in 3-D?

Source


Last week John had Spring Break, so I decided to take a Spring Break too. Early in the week we visited my family in Savannah, then we headed back to Athens to work on the house. Our house seems like a never-ending project, but we are making progress, and it is rewarding, in a weird way that I never thought owning a house could be.

I had plans to join my friends in Atlanta for a girls' night on Friday.Our schedule has been especially hairy lately, and it seems that the busyness is taking a toll on the kids, and it is definitely taking a toll on me. When Thursday night rolled around I was beat. I was so sad to bow out of a much-needed girls' night. I had been looking forward to seeing my friends and watching Titanic in 3-D for months! I have not seen a 3-D move since the early 90s. I need to get on the bandwagon sometime.

As a consolation for missing Titanic, my dear friend Olivia sent me this hilarious article. Heads up, there is some language, but the content is generally hysterical. 

Are you going to see Titanic again? I say "again" because I am assuming that everyone (except my husband) has seen Titanic.


No comments:

Post a Comment