March 30, 2012

Friday


The weekend is here! Not only is it the weekend, but it is also John's Spring Break. Hosanna! A break from the daily routine has never come at a better time. We have been tuckered out lately.

This weekend some friends from church are hosting an Easter Egg Hunt. I am so excited. Last year Grayson was a little too young to appreciate a good egg hunt. I think he has a little more competitive edge this year. Sunday afternoon we are headed down to Savannah to spend a few days with the fam. My sister-in-law will give Lucy her first swim lesson. It's become a family tradition that my sister-in-law is the first one to take our kids swimming. I love traditions that form organically.

Have a fantastic weekend! I'll leave you with some good music from Athens.


No comments:

Post a Comment