March 11, 2012

Since I Missed Friday: Sunday Update

Since we closed on the Artist Bungalow last week things have been busy. It's all real now. Once I got into the empty house I quickly saw a list of things we needed to do. We started painting on Saturday. I got one room painted and I was ready to call it quits. A friend from church is a painter; he did an assessment of our space and may take on the job for us. A week ago I would have been eager to do it ourselves, but at this point I am more than happy to outsource. I'm ready to make this move as simple as possible.

At times John and I have felt like we have bitten off more than we can chew. We have had to force ourselves to keep a sense of humor during this chaotic time. Here are some of the things I have found especially humorous lately:


Grayson continues to try to share everything with Lucy. Today he balanced his peanut butter sandwich on Lu's head, in attempt to entice Lu to eat it.


One of my dearest friends is due in just a few short weeks, on April 1. In some ways I have been more excited for her pregnancy than I was for my own. Since we live across the country from one another, I have been begging Morgan for a bump photo. She thinks bump photos are awkward so she tried to convey her feelings in the photo. I think she did a good job. 





No comments:

Post a Comment