February 8, 2012

30 Seconds of Expression With Lu





Lucy is starting to come out of the newborn fog and wake up a little. I am not exactly sure what her personality will be like, but I do know she will be different from Grayson. It took Grayson forever to start smiling. Not because he does not have a happy personality, but more because he is a very observant old soul. I am not sure Grayson had time to smile as a newborn; he was too busy computing the world. I think Lucy may be our free spirit with a hint of sass.

Here are some photos within a span of 30 seconds taken with my iPhone.






























2 comments:

  1. I love these! She is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 6th one from the bottom is my absolute FAVORITE. It seems like she's gonna wear her emotions right on her face.

    ReplyDelete