February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

John and I are dropping the kids off at the grandparents' house and heading up to Asheville for the weekend. We have been counting down the days to this trip sans kids. We love our children, but having two small kids is no joke. I am excited to have John all to myself. I am so looking forward to having uninterrupted conversations, eating at whichever restaurant we fancy and not having to consider if it is kid-friendly, and going to sleep whenever we decide.

This week has been very full with going back to work, sick children, and getting ready to go out of town. Throughout the week I did have a lot of favorite moments - Thursday proved to be particularly humorous in random ways. I can't get into all the details now, though, so I will leave you with the sketch that kept me and John laughing during the week.


FAVORITE CLIP

Every so often SNL comes out with a golden skit. There are times when everything just seems to flow perfectly and there are times when everything seems to go wrong (ie. the "Debbie Downer" skit with Lindsey Lohan where the cast could not help themselves from laughing). Either scenario makes for a very memorable skit. Last weekend Zooey Deschanel hosted SNL. This skit had me laughing and has had me coming back for me. All of the impersonations are dead-on.

YouTube did not have any better quality clips posted yet, but this works.



Have a great weekend! Make it quirky.

1 comment: