January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

FAVORITE SITE
What is your Wu-Tang name? Mine is Violent Toilet Thing. John's is Inscrutable Drama Queen. Ha! "Use it wisely, soldier."

FAVORITE TASTE
As part of a church-wide fast, John and I have decided to do the Daniel Fast for the next few weeks. It's essentially a vegan diet with the further restrictions of no yeast and nothing to drink other than water. I have been loving the Trader Joe's Harvest Grains for protein.

30 SECONDS OF EXPRESSION
When we found out we were having a girl we splurged on a fun onesie. Since Lucy turned one month old this week, I figured it would be a good time to get her in her onesie and do a 30 second photo shoot. I hope Lucy is a good storyteller. And so her story begins...








Happy Weekend!





















1 comment:

  1. My Wu-Tang name is Slumbering Pierrot. Seriously, Pierrot!?!? Love the onesie by the way; I have no doubt Lucy is going to be an incredible storyteller!

    ReplyDelete